Toxic mold turns dream home into nightmare

The Hodges family was plunged into a toxic mold nightmare as they were forced to leave their dream home in Oak Ridge, NC. Spacious and brand-new, it seemed like the perfect home for the couple and their daughter. However, four years later, the house sits empty after a testing expert found high levels of toxic mold throughout. The family had to move in with family and friends, and they recall suffering from colds and allergies that never seemed to go away.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>