NYIT students complain of toxic mold

Toxic mold is a concern for students at New York Institute of Technology. Complaints are coming from students that live off campus at the Old Westbury location. Following a visual inspection, NYIT determined the mold was non-toxic. The institute claims the problem has been addressed and students were given a choice to move. Some students disagree.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>