NC couple horrified at toxic mold in mattress

A North Carolina couple finds toxic mold in their Sleep Number bed. The Shamps were shocked when they looked inside thier mattress and found it eaten up with toxic mold. They notified Select Comfort, who agreed to refund their money upon return of the damaged items. The Shamps do not plan to join the lawsuit already in place against the company, however they would like to see that Select Comfort is more up front with customers about potential mold problems.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>