Toxic mold consumes Missouri fire station

Toxic mold has been found in the Osage Beach fire station. An engineer was observing the building for renovation plans when the mold was found, covering the insulation hidden behind the drywall. The firefighters moved out immediately into a volunteer house. Now the decision has to be made whether to remodel or tear down and start from scratch.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>