Tenant, landlord dispute over toxic mold

Toxic mold has consumed April Lynn’s life. Problems began in 2008 when she and her family moved into a modest rental unit. Shortly after Lynn developed laryngitis, followed by pneumonia and an upper respiratory infection, while her son began having recurring nose bleeds. “I know more about mold now than I ever wanted to. It’s one of those things where I’ve looked at so many pictures, I can pick them out from a mile away. It’s consumed my life.” Lynn says.For more products please check the .

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>