Songwriters poisoned by toxic mold

News report on Iris Hardin Brooks. Her local hospital, the Medical College of Georgia, offered no insight because it takes the traditional head-in-the-sand medical stance that “There is no such thing as toxic mold, and at worst it can cause allergies which vary from person to person”.

However, better informed professionals quickly spotted the sign posts of toxic mold. Dr. Ari Vojdani explained how mycotoxins diffused from Iris’ lungs into her bloodstream; Medical pathologist, William Croft confirmed in a biopsy the poisoning of Iris’ body by the deadly mycotoxin trichothecene, a known agent of biowarfare that is produced from various toxic molds.

Comments are closed.